This is the discussion thread for am uberApp that uses a UART para-virtualized driver to communicate with a UART driver üobject within the micro-hypervisor collection.
I currently have it housed at:
Let us use the following workflow as we tinker on this repo together:
- Create a fork of the aforementioned repository within your account to start with
- Implement each feature as a separate branch on your fork
- create a pull-request (PR) to merge the feature branch into the main repository above
- if another feature has made it into the main repository meanwhile, re-base feature branch and (re-)issue the PR.
The following features need to make it to the repository to begin with:
- python test scripts
- documentation on the UART cable hookup for the Pi3 and the receiver
- the pl011 linux kernel driver code and out-of-tree module build instructions
Feel free to propose other features and start implementing them :>