Hypervisor functionality for Geolocation System

Hello , sorry for my late response. I am working on a project were I need some basic functionalities of a hypervisor in order to test a safe geolocation system and to create safe enviroments for the new nodes that enter in our system. We want to create a draft system that combines a hypervisor with a safe geolocation enviroment. That is why I was going to implement Trustvisor in our framework. The framework that we are working is a VM ubuntu 16.04 with a TPM 2.0 . Do you think is a good option to continue with TrustVisor? Thank you in advance.

uberXMHF Intel x86 (pc-intel-x86_32) or Raspberry Pi 3 (rpi3-cortex_a53-armv8_32) might be a good fit for this.

The framework that we are working is a VM ubuntu 16.04 with a TPM 2.0

uberXMHF Intel x86 (pc-intel-x86_32) supports Ubuntu 16.04 (32-bit) and can work with a TPM.

Do you think is a good option to continue with TrustVisor? Thank you in advance

The legacy (pc-legacy-x86_32) version only supports ubuntu 12.04 and is not being actively maintained. You can steer towards it iff you are willing to downgrade to ubuntu 12.04 and would like to use some uberapp services (e.g., TrustVisor) out of the box and are willing to tackle any deployment issues by yourself.

We want to create a draft system that combines a hypervisor with a safe geolocation enviroment.

Alternatively, based on the requirements of your system, we could conceivably add support within the micro-hypervisor framework while continuing to work with the recent versions under active development. e.g., we could port the legacy TrustVisor micro-TPM implementation as a separate uobject within uberXMHF